Sunday 7 June 2015

A Little Bit Of Cross Stitch...

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Yesterday I spent some time trying to organize and tidy my craft room...I can now see the floor....at last....

Anyway I decided to move my sewing frame to the living room....partly as its so big and takes up so much space in there and partly to shame me into completing my cross stitch which has been sat on the frame for what seems like an age...

I did manage to do some stitching while staying with my parents (during the house renovation) so I thought I would share a progress report. Before I moved house I had decided to do a regular stitching catch up here on my blog to see how I was getting on....I thought this would inspire/encourage me to crack on and finish it!!!! Ha Ha!!! I failed....

Anyway here is what I have done so far...


Miribilia Autumn Queen



07~06~2015



13~11~2014


30~09~2014


28~08~2014



So as you can see just a little progress has been made.....

I know its all very slow but I'm getting there.



Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 




6 comments:

Shebafudge said...

She is looking so pretty.

Sue B said...

Oh I think you are doing really well Debbie… it might not seem much… but it is a large image and I know how long they take to do… looks really beautiful… gorgeous colours....can't wait to see her face! keep up the good work! ;-)
Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

cotnob said...

It's beautiful Debbie, I'm not surprised it's taking a long time, it looks a very complicated design. I look forward to seeing it when you have finished.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

It looks lovely Debbie, it's going to be so pretty when you've finished
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

catherine said...

Hi Debbie- this looks like a fabulous stitching project you have on the go and the colours are so beautiful. I have also a project on a frame which has been there for so long- I struggle now to see the holes in it!!
Sounds like good progress is also being made in the craft room!!
x catherine

Summer said...

your cross stitch is very pretty Debbie and your craft room sounds like mine lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...