Sunday 7 September 2014

Happy Ever After...

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I'm having a lazy day today....compared to yesterday which was hectic....I didn't know whether I was coming or going....anyway it's quieter today so I shall just potter. I now have a week off work and it's our last week before Brogan goes off to University so we have lots to do.

Anyway I have a card to share today...

This is a very simple wedding card that I was asked to make ages ago....

Instructions....'No Fuss'....

So here it is ~ a no nonsense wedding card.




 The image of course is from one of those fabulous coloured Art Pads from Lili Of The Valley and the papers were a freebie from an old crafting magazine that I'd put to one side and forgotten about....but they were a perfect match. I used a Martha Stewart border die (my favourite) and added some Stickles to the little brides dress and a few pearls from The Hobby House....trying to keep the fuss down to a minimum here. I finished off by adding a computer generated sentiment.

And that was it....not too much fuss I hope!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.


9 comments:

coops said...

so beautiful Debbie.gorgeous pretty design and colours and I love the sweet bride and groom :D

xx coops xx

Jacee said...

What a great wedding card, love the image.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

downrightcrafty said...

it is beautiful hun, love the non fussy take but still gorgeous
hugs Kate xx

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the DPs with this sweet image.
Have a great week.
Avril xx

gail said...

Beautiful card. Gail xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful and adorable card.
luv
Debby

Fabiola said...

adorable! biz

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card with such a gorgeous image and papers. I love the pearl heart!
Rebecca.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...