Sunday 20 April 2014

Call Me!

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Easter.

After church this morning we all went out for a gorgeous Easter Sunday lunch.....and now we are fit for nothing more than relaxing and eating chocolate....perfect!

Anyway enough of that I have a card to share today.


This card was made using a gorgeous Kenny K Topper from The Hobby House. I love these toppers, they are so bright and colourful. The papers are from my stash and I have mat and layered onto this lovely olive green Bazzill card stock that I found lurking at the bottom of my papers. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and added pearls and a self-adhesive pearl flourish all from The Hobby House. I distressed the edges of the topper and added some Stickles for a bit of extra bling....and there it is!


 Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.


6 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Debbie......sounds like you had a lovely Sunday!Love your card, gorgeous topper & love the dark green! Our local craft shop has recently started stocking Hobby House goodies...oh my, the flowers are the most beautiful colours!Hope you're well, enjoy the rest of the weekend & I have some candy if you fancy entering!
hugs Jo x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! Love the colours and that swirl are totally to die for. Hugs...Mona

Fabiola said...

très joli Debbie, une carte très mignonne, biz

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the fab image and design.

Donna x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful card, the papers look perfect with the topper and the pearl flourish looks fabulous!
Rebecca.

coops said...

so stunning Debbie.fantastic image and detailing and I love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...